CeraVe Moisturising Cream 454g
- User Reviews
No posts found
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
A rich moisturising cream for all day hydration with 3 essential ceramides to help strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
CeraVe Moisturising Cream both effectively hydrates and helps strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Developed with dermatologists and ideal for dry to very dry skin on the face and body, this rich, non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturising cream features patented MVE Technology to provide 24 hour hydration. Suitable for sensitive skin, this oil-free, paraben free and fragrance-free cream also helps the skin hold on to moisture while improving its look and feel.
Suitable For: Dry to Very Dry Skin
Hypo Allergenic?: Yes
Skin Type: Dry| Sensitive
• Suitable for dry and very dry skin on the face and body
• Paraben-free, fragrance-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic, oil-free, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
• MVE Technology: the Cerave range is designed with moisturising MultiVesicular Technology [MVE] to maintain hydration levels in the skin for 24 hours
• Ceramides: to maintain hydration and help strengthen the skin's protective barrier
• Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture
• Developed with dermatologists.
• Eczema Association Australia™ endorsed. The EAA stamp identifies products that are suitable for eczema prone skin.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Dimethicone,
Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ceramide Eop.(Code F.I.L. D213768/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.